I'm Emerson aka. "Skinny" and I draw a lot! Welcome to the nerd zone.
Check my website for commission details, and Redbubble to buy my stuff!
Please check my FAQ before sending me a question, friend!
Oh gosh thank you so much ya big sweetie pie! I’m really glad you like my stuff. <3
Pssst: a little reminder, though, art isn’t all about talent! :} Anyone can make amazing art with enough time and effort invested into their craft! I’m big on preaching that you gotta practice, practice, practice. I would never have had the confidence to post my art online if I hadn’t been drawing every day since I was little.
I’m doing some work at the moment, but this was sitting in my inbox and seemed like a fun way to have a break from serious stuff. Have a doodle of my favourite animal, the amazing and mysterious household cat
Hey friends! I’ve recently hit 1,000 followers, so here’s an art giveaway to thank you guys for being so awesome and supporting my work!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 3 x glossy A3 prints: Kaiju King, Jakebus, and Swampbruht
- 2 x glossy A5 prints: Finn the Human and Marceline the Vampire Queen
- 4 x large badges: Jake, Ciggie Butt Brain, Finn, and Newt
- 3 x RedBubble stickers: Finn the Human, Candy Cat (green), and IRL Dragon
- PLUS some special doodles and sketches that I’ll throw in for you!
Aaaand some rules:
- You don’t have to be following me, but if you like my art it would be pretty cool if you checked my blog out!
- Likes don’t count!
- Please don’t piss your followers off by reblogging this a bunch of times. Be cool about it!
- The winner will be randomly selected.
- If your ask box isn’t open I can’t contact you to tell you if you’ve won, so if it’s closed, I’ll randomly select another winner.
- You gotta be comfortable with giving me your name and address so I can send you the prizes.
- Ends 29th of July!
Thanks so much, guys, and good luck! ☆
Giveaway ends tomorrow! This is your last chance to grab some neat art from me for free! O:
Failed response art for for Ask Grojband. I really can’t stand this drawing - it’s messy, too busy, too highly saturated, it’s frustrating for me to look at, and not at all like what I was going for. Not nearly zany or expressive enough, those lines are atrocious, WHY did I use those brushes like that, the composition is awful, etc, etc.
Why am I sharing this? I think it’s cool to show that everyone screws up and makes stuff they don’t like. Everyone. If you don’t, you’re a robot, or an alien. Maybe someone will appreciate this even though I don’t. For now, it’s just gonna sit here in my “doodles” tag.
I was working on something for Ask Grojband that didn’t turn out quite how I wanted. Thinking I’ll rehash it later…for now, I’ve turned part of it into an icon, so I thought I’d show y’all. Enjoy Corey being ridiculous.
Boys suck sometimes.
The band and I are standin’ by to answer your questions, so you should totally send us some!
So I did the thing.
So I may or may not be planning a Grojband askblog…oops.
Feel free to send some asks through even though there’s nothing up yet.